Food and lodging
1. Must have experience in quality inspection in a printing plant, careful, responsible, and strong communication skills.
2. Under 40
3. More than one year of work experience
Working hours: 8:00---17:30 Single break, single break and overtime subsidy
1. Implement the "Quality First" policy and be responsible for the quality inspection of the company's entire production process.
2. Formulate quality standards and implementation rules for each production process.
3. According to the sample or production requirements provided by the customer, arrange the overall production plan, formulate the production process of each process, fill in the process sheet carefully, and deliver it to the person in charge of the production department for unified arrangement.
4. Give full play to quality inspection, ensure the prevention of product quality accidents and report on quality dynamics, and ensure that products meet or exceed customer requirements when they leave the factory.